Connect your Accu-Chek Performa Connect meter to your compatible mobile device and online account so you can share information and see your progress. Blood glucose results are immediately transferred to the app, where they can be automatically sent by text to a caregiver, used to determine how much mealtime insulin to take, or viewed in helpful graphs and charts.Product Manuals
1. Always have a spare set of batteries.
2. Battery life may vary due to factors such as temperature and battery manufacturer.
3. Have a back-up testing method available.
If you have further questions, please contact our Roche Diabetes Care Customer Care line at 080-34-22-38-37 to obtain further support.
2 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
750 diary records
80 x 47 x 19 mm
Approximately 40 g with batteries
7, 14, 30, 90 days
Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app. Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system
Auto power off after 90 seconds
The Accu-Chek Performa Connect meter is easy to operate and delivers accurate results in 3 steps:
1. Hinnen et al., Use of Diabetes Data Management Software Reports by Health Care Providers, Patients With Diabetes, and Caregivers Improves Accuracy and Efficiency of Data Analysis and Interpretation Compared With Traditional Logbook Data: First Results of the Accu-Chek Connect Reports Utility and Efficiency Study (ACCRUES). Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 9(2):293-301, 2014.
2. Roche Diabetes Care. Accu-Chek Performa Connect Evaluation report. Data on file.
3. Kocher S, Tshiananga JKT, Koubek R. Comparison of lancing devices for self-monitoring of blood glucose regarding lancing pain. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2009;3(5):1136–1143.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks and are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc